Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to clients (the Client) who purchase products from this site or who contact us via the site or any offline means to commission Bathcomms to provide services.
For Products on this Site:
- Price and scope: These are as defined in product details. Prices are ex VAT
- Payment method: Currently we are working a purchase order based order submission process. i.e no funds are payable during the online order process. On receipt of your order via this site, we will invoice you offline and invite you to pay by BACs or by company cheque. Your submission of a purchase order number will be treated as an authorised offer to buy our service or product as specified in your order. Confirmation of our acceptance of your request will be when we issue an invoice. The service will commence immediately following receipt of payment.
For Quotable Work Packages:
Quotes: We will advise you offline in a separate quote the prices and scope our our proposal to meet your requirements.
Payment terms: 50% with order, 50% on successfully taking the work package live.
Availability of Client material: Quoted schedules are dependent on timely supply to us of requested material by the client. Should we need to put the work on hold pending late supply of material then we reserve the right to charge a re-start fee which can be be up to 10% of the total quote value.
Guarantee: We will correct any defects in our work free of charge for up to one month after the work has been delivered and demonstrated live on the site. This is subject to the improvement being used in a manner consistent with normal operation as demonstrated in the acceptance procedure.
Quote date validity: Quotes are valid for 30 days from the issue date
- Price and VAT: All prices are shown in the catalgue without VAT. Please note that VAT is payable and is added at checkout at the current prevailing rate (20%)
- Bathcomms will take every reasonable care to ensure freedom from errors of any work undertaken for the Client. The Client warrants the understanding and acceptance that, as it is not possible to guarantee computer software products are absolutely error free, the Client accepts unconditionally that Bathcomms do not warrant that a website or other software (or any part of it) is error free or that use of it will be uninterrupted and that Bathcomms will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Client, whether direct or indirect (including, without limitation, loss of profit) and whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
- Bathcomms will take reasonable care to ensure its assessments and recommendations are soundly based and aimed at completing the agreed tasks to a professional standard. Where the Client undertakes actions following recommendations from Bathcomms the Client accepts that responsibility for any subsequent outcomes from this remains with the Client.
- If Bathcomms suspends the hosting or other internet services for the purpose of maintenance, improvement or repair or if there is any failure of or fault in the provision of the internet services for any reason not in the immediate, direct control of Bathcomms or its agents, Bathcomms will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Client, whether direct or indirect (including, without limitation, loss of profit) and whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
- All registered trade marks are acknowledged. In particular those of Magento Inc.
- Bathcomms reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time. By continuing to accept services from Bathcomms after being notified by e-mail or otherwise of the altered Terms and Conditions the Client will be deemed to be bound by the altered Terms and Conditions.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Bathcomms is a trading name of Bath Communication Systems Ltd who are registered in England and Wales, Company number: 3483506. Registered address is: 4 Montague Road, Saltford, Bristol BS31 3LA.